It is in this old 16th-century estate, bordering on the edges of the Montemagno, Viarigi, Casorzo and Altavilla districts, that our dream became reality: to rediscover a land protecting ancient tradition, to new life in walls that have witnessed so much history and to produce wines that will proudly represent Monferrato but, through our own interpretation, also leave the mark of innovation brought to the vineyards and cantina thanks to the contribution of skilled technicians and oenologists with a lifetime of experience.
Our dream is coming true: “a place ighly suitable for vines”, as Tenuta Montemagno was defined by maps of Napoleon’s time is now a residence of excellence where guests can enjoy some unforgettable moments.
Gentle slopes covered with vineyards extend as far as the eye can see, flecked by ancient hamlets and imposing castles: our estate is the ideal place to stay for relaxing holidays, comforted by heart-warming landscapes, wine and food tasting enhanced by the rays of sunset, and menus studied to exalt local cuisine.
Private rooms and comfortable apartments are available for short or even very long stays. Guests can also enjoy a stupendous overflow pool in the tranquillity of estate
surroundings, as well as numerous activities dedicated to the discovery of the Monferrato district. After discovering the complexity and harmony of the fruit of the vine, the colours and fragrances of the Monferrato area, you will be able to delight your palate with our own chef’s interpretation of local cuisine.
- A lovely country setting in the rolling hills of Asti means guests can expect picturesque views
- The elegant décor, location and traditional exterior allows for a fully immersive experience of a by gone area.
- The property dates to the 16th century, the attention to detail in restoring and maintaining these historic features is nothing short of stunning
- The on-site vineyard is a massive bonus, wine lovers can expect to learn about the local production method, the approach, values and even sample some direct at source
- Excellent range of facilities and services these include a unique restaurant, pamper spa, outdoor pool, bicycle rental, beautiful garden and childrens entertainment
|Address: Via Cascina, Via Valfossato 9, 14030 Montemagno AT, Italy
Phone: +39 014163624