If you are looking for country charm, natural areas and a sense of tranquillity, a mere
45minutes drive from Port Elizabeth, you will find Casa Mia Health Spa & Guest House nestled among citrus trees on a working citrus farm. We are just 15km from Addo Elephant National Park on the R336 to Kirkwood.
Casa Mia Health Spa & Guest House is privately owned and managed. Here guests will find genuine hospitality. Enjoy our trademark of personal attention, friendly service and consistency to deliver high standards of service to ensure total relaxation.
We are well-known for our encouraging respect for the environment and nature.
We offer 6 spacious, en-suite luxury guest rooms all with double showers and baths.
Non- Smoking Guest Rooms. All amenities in a photo-effective product range.
Two of our luxury guest rooms are filled with personal touches:
- King Size Bed with fine linen
- Private area with jacuzzi and sun loungers
- Nespresso coffee machine (Guest room 3)
- Lounge area with sleeper couch (Guest room 3)
While each of our guest rooms are individually styled and decorated, they all have some features in common:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Flat-screen TV
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Breakfast included
- Tea and Coffee Facilities
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Bottled Water
The Spa boasts 6 specialized treatment rooms, a Couple’s room, Sauna, Tropical shower room, Vichy shower, Pilates Studio, Pool, Hydrotherapy Bath and 3 outdoor Jacuzzi’s.
We offer self -drive Game drives, Bird watching, Scenic walks, tours to Scotia Safari and Elephant Back Safaris are nearby. Transfers to and from Port Elizabeth airport can be arranged.
- Great rural location near the Sundays river, perfect for a relaxing getaway
- A unique and pleasant exterior design based on a traditional Mexican style that is also reflected in the décor
- Fantastic on-site spa focused on offering advanced therapies tailored to an individual’s specific needs
- Exceptional online reviews that frequently commend the staff, breakfast, Spa experience and location
|Address: R336, Addo, Eastern Cape, 6105, South Africa|
Phone:+27 42 233 0075
Email: [email protected]